Get Back To Normal!
A simple, innovative, earlier treatment option for the world’s #1 source of disability - Back Pain!
Triojection™ From SpinaFX Medical
Minimally-Invasive Image-Guided Ozone Therapy1 .
Ozone generator and measurement console
- Indicated for patients with “Contained Herniated Discs” causing back pain which has not responded to conservative therapy1,2.
- Triojection combines a self-contained, medical-grade ozone (O3) generator, spectroscopic measurement console, and disposable single-use delivery syringe and sterile case.
- Triojection ensures consistent treatment with accurate, repeatable O3 concentration.
- Our patented, disposable exterior case and syringe adheres to key aseptic principles guaranteeing sterile O3 delivery.
- Built with Ozone- and UV-compatible disposable syringe polymers including filters & stopcocks.
A Simple, Innovative, Earlier Solution for
Herniated Disc-Related Back Pain.
Back Pain – The #1 cause of disability in the world1 and most expensive health condition treated2.
- An earlier treatment option that reduces the risk and pain that can be associated with surgery.
- Avoids further disc and/or vertebral damage but still allows surgery if needed as the patient ages3.
- 62% faster for physicians and 10 times less costly, averaging 4.3 hours of hospital stay vs 44 hours for surgery3.
- Can eliminate pain with long-lasting effect, reducing the need for opioids and/or steroids.
1.NIH Low Back Pain Fact Sheet https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Low-Back-Pain-Fact-Sheet
2.Dieleman JL, Cao J, Chapin A, et al. US Health Care Spending by Payer and Health Condition, 1996-2016. JAMA. 2020;323(9):863–884. doi:10.1001/jama.2020.0734
3.Murphy K P et al. Intradiscal Oxygen-Ozone Chemo-nucleolysis versus Microdiscectomy for Lumbar Disc Herniation Radiculopathy: A Non-inferiority Randomized Control Trial.
How Ozone (O3) works
Nucleus Pulposus Breakdown
Ozone injected into the disc nucleus dehydrates and breaks down proteins* in the nucleus leading to reduction of the bulging disc herniation.
* Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs)-substituted proteoglycans
Murphy 2016, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27363296/
Lehnert T 2012, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22999458/
Ozone reduces the release of inflammatory proteins (cytokines) that lead to inflammation.
Ozone has proven antimicrobial properties. Reduced spine infection reduces potential degenerative (modic) changes in the disc, vertebral bones and reduces pain.
Holmes J. Clinical reversal of root caries using ozone, double-blind, randomised, controlled 18-month trial. Gerodontology. 2003 Dec;20(2):106-14. doi: 10.1111/j.1741-2358.2003.00106.x. PMID: 14697022.
Triojection vs discectomy
(Surgery can be done after triojection if needed in future)
* Murphy K P et al. Intradiscal Oxygen-Ozone Chemo-nucleolysis versus Microdiscectomy for Lumbar Disc Herniation Radiculopathy: A Non-inferiority Randomized Control Trial.